Sunday, July 13, 2008

Someone throw WATER on me...



I AM ON FIRE!!! What a week - It started like any other... Waking up with the sun, brewing a strong cup of joe, listening to Oprah & Eckart chat about A NEW EARTH - Finding Your Life's Purpose and jumping on line to continue my habit of posting here. Then something happened... I had a birthday yesterday (though I refuse to age - the date comes and goes) and poof I was IGNITED...

  • I was hired and wrote my first official Movie Review for a Movie Website called The Movie Space check it out!

  • I found out that the Mad Men theme, that I had pitched last month for a Corporate Event was approved! This was inspired by my Vegas trip in May. Yeah! I'll have the joy of seeing my vision on July 23rd - I can't wait! Stay tuned for pics ;P


  • I had an awesome call with my Life Coach: Ron Helman who gave me the inspiration to get off my butt and finish my resume...


  • I was called by the Event Planners (who I had sent an inquiry email to in May) for the Pemberton Music Festival to be a VIP Hostess for the Bands July 25th - 27th. I'm SO Excited! Paid to be a groupie - who said that? ;P


  • Then with my newly updated resume, I accepted a 4 week Event Planner contract in Beijing for the Summer Olympic Games starting July 29th working with one of my very best friends - Miss Jessica! Yeah...

  • I met Pilar Alessandra the script consultant for the first time - in person and I can totally see us working together in the future.


  • OH and I almost forgot - I connected with the head of Human Resources for the Olympic Broadcasting Services for the Vancouver/Whistler Olympics regarding positions for contract work in January 2010. This opportunity came from my Dad's online scouting... Thanks Pop!

WHoop whoop... Life is GOOD - GREAT - AWESOME in fact! I am SO grateful... I could not have been OPEN to such possibilities with out all of the love and support of my family and friends - thank-you to everyone for giving me the time to FIND my feet! I am back - to being ME - the explorer, the organizer, the entrepreneur, the film & music fan, the adventurer and most of all the writer... Thank-you! xo P.

.

No comments: