Friday, February 13, 2009

"It Is Written..."

If you haven't seen Slum Dog Millionaire - DO... I promise you... this will win awards! The story telling is magical and the theme of DESTINY inspires at a time where the "Audacity of Hope" is felt around the world!

The story follows our young hero on a quest... I won't give the plot away, but you travel through time with Jamal experiencing first hand all of his life lessons. 

I've had the pleasure of being in India and this roller coaster ride of a film captures the energy of a place that is indescribable when coming from a North American reality.

This is my favorite film of the year - and I've seen all of the 2008 Oscar nominated films over the last 6 weeks. Go see this film immediately - it is worth the group experience to see it in a theatre!

Another prediction this song will be a HIT - SO fun!!! I swear the musical is back ;P Enjoy...


1 comment:

DaKing said...

Ya I am so happy you posted more! I am dying to see this movie but living on Kauai of course have to wait for DVD! Sounds amazing