Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...


How did I get to China? You ask.... 

Well let me tell you, as referenced in my "Someone Throw WATER on me" post of July 13th my dear friend Miss Jessica:

...was working for a Company called Jet Set Sports... and I contacted her after updating my resume and voila! Three hours later, I was being offered a contract and on my way to get a Chinese Visa. 

Now that I am in Beijing, I am making new friends: 


Miss Chen Ciu or Tracy which she has chosen for me to call her is my translator, my assistant, my right hand and my new best friend! She is a 19 year old sophomore studying to be an English Teacher. She is an only child and when not living on campus during the year, lives with her parents and a puppy named Lizzy.

I love this girl, she is absolutely endearing and I am so grateful for her guidance and support, especially when she grabs my hand when we cross the street ;P How could you not appreciate someone who says, 

"Anything you need - in your life, just call me."

Could you ever ask for anything more? I think not.  Ah... friends xo P.

To see more photos from this photo shoot at The Temple of Heaven...
 Log onto my Facebook Album: 
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=144370&l=82c6e&id=765345537
.

No comments: