Sunday, February 17, 2013

10 Questions

I'm not delusional. I know I'll never be on Inside The Actor's Studio. I'm not, nor will I ever be an Actor, but if I was an Actor, these would be my answers to James Lipton's 10 Questions at the end of our episode:

What is your favourite word?
LOVE

What is your least favourite word? 
NO

What turns you on?
CREATIVITY

What turns you off?
HATE

What sound or noise do you love?
CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER

What sound or noise do you hate? 
ALARMS

What is your favourite curse word? 
FUCK

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
ARTIST

What profession would you not like to do?
ACCOUNTANT

Finally if heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? 
WELCOME

Apparently I'm not that different from other creatives: 



No comments: