Tuesday, March 10, 2009

‘You’ve got to find what you Love,’ Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs CEO of Apple Computer and Pixar Animation Studios, Commencement Address for Stanford Grads:



"I am honoured to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories.

The first story is about connecting the dots..."

To read this in text click on this link: 'You've got to find what you Love'

A friend read this to me last week when I was feeling defeated by my present circumstance... It really helped put things into perspective.  I pass this on to you with peace & love. xo P.


No comments: