Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Canada!

This month also happens to be my birthday month and like the beginning of every month I log onto my favourite horoscope to see what the universe has in store for me - is that hokey? Of course it is but whatever... Here's a brief excerpt (yes, I said brief - it's actually 8 pages long) :

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
Your July Horoscope by Susan Miller
"It's your birthday - your favorite time of the year! You have every reason to be optimistic about your year to come, dear Cancer. Life will be brighter than it's been in a long time, for stubborn planetary placements that have held you down are about to move on. You've been through many cosmic storms, particularly in regard to money, but your coming birthday year will be a big improvement over ones past."

Well that sounds promising and apparently the Red Planet - Mars will be heading into my corner starting July 14th and will assist in helping me to, "assertively start a whole new chapter in my life. At that time I will be ready to put into place the plans I am making now."

For those of you in the know, Mercury has been retrograde in Cancer for the last month… thankfully it will leave by July 9th and apparently will give me “a chance this month to fix something that was not working properly." They say this could be a relationship, and that "I will have the time to see if I can make it click again the way it should.” Wish me luck!

Then it declares, that on July 14th there is also a new moon in Cancer – which only happens once a year so I best be taking full advantage of this because it is supposed to “push my dearest plans forward with planetary support” and it is said to have “the power to materialize wishes”. Also, “Actions I assumed were too big to tackle and beyond my ability will suddenly seem possible.”

So it would seem that whatever I do just after the new moon will affect me for the entire next year!! It says, that, “Working with the flow of the universe is the reason we study astrology. It's the best tool you'll ever get for planning, for you can ensure the most success by anticipating upcoming conditions.

Lastly, it states that, "This year, the moon will be in elegant angle to Uranus, the planet of unexpected developments and lucky breaks.” For those of you who have heard my rants of late, this is all very exciting - here's to a new month! P.